Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Favorite things

Took a picture while sitting on the couch with the "kids" the other day. Gotta love Toes and Puppy Dogs. A few of my favorite things.
And while I'm saying a few, I'll list a few more.
In no particular order:
Lucky Charms
Chubby Bums
Blue Eyes
Jesus Christ
Soft Fur
Clean House
Welcome Signs
Full Tummy
Anything Jane Austen
College Football
Giggles
The sound of Rain
Mint Ice cream
The smell of Fresh Bread
Card Games
The Ocean
Holidays/Birthdays
Rich Dark Colors
Clearance Sales
Full Moons
Butterfly Kisses
Bath and Body works Lotions
Golf
The Internet
Orange Roses with Red Tips
Slippers
Date Nights
A happy Hubby
Inspirational quotes
Love notes
Onion Rings
Joanne's fabric store
Green Green Trees
A Goal Accomplished
Bed Time
(I invite all to make a list this spring, it would be nice to get to know all my fellow bloggers a bit better!)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

That's a very nice list. I'll have to do that sometime soon.

Janina said...

Ah, I didn't realize you had written your favorite things, too!