Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Day at the Park

I'm having way too much fun with my camera, so I'm gonna share a few more pics I took of my kids and their cousins. (My sister's Girls)
I decided to put my Art Works Logo on the pics, because I read somewhere that its important to protect your pictures on your blog... weird I know, but there ya go.
Egan on the chain rope.
Anica
Egan Up Close and Personal. We were eating pb&j at the picnic table there.... his hand is covering the large spot of pb on his cheek... thanks Egan.

Linnea
My crazy kids before they race down the slide.
Forgot to do Evelyn's hair before we left.... can you tell? :)

2 comments:

Dawn Rose said...

Wow Sassy, Great photos, you are very talented! And you have some beautiful children to photograph. Of course I'm not at all partial. Love you, Mommy

Carolyn said...

The hair looks familiar. I do that a lot. Very good pictures!