Monday, March 15, 2010

Quigly's Getting Big!

Extremely cuddly, fiercely loyal, and crazy wild. Our Quigly is getting big. A few weekends ago we took him to get altered (poor boy) and he weighed in at 22lbs. He's almost full grown! He insists on sleeping in our room with us by my side of the bed. Sweet dog. He protects me on my runs in our not so safe neighborhood. (His bark is scary and hurts the ears when he barks, luckily not too frequently.) And he herds the kids so they don't go too far all the time. I can say, "Go get Egan, and he'll go find him where ever he is.
I have yet to take him to a public place where someone doesn't ask me what kind of dog he is and what beautiful coloring he has. He is a perfect fit for our crazy family and we love him.

2 comments:

chrissy said...

ooh, he's such a pretty dog!

Unknown said...

He's a red healer! WE have one too! Great dogs!