Monday, March 15, 2010

My amazing Kids Playing Jenga!

Last night we had a lazy afternoon after church and decided to make cookies and play a game.

(Ever make No bake cookies and add butterscotch chips to em? We also add cocoa puffs for extra crunch. So good!)
Here is our new family favorite game...
"How do you play such a sensitive game with two wild kids who normally cannot hold still" you ask? My answer... "I haven't the slightest idea how... but my kids 'got skills!
Here is the box recommendation: ages 8 to adult.. for those of you who are wondering my kid's exact ages.. Egan 4 Evelyn 3
Egan a master at finding just the right piece.
Evelyn the queen and placing them back on top.
Pulling it out from behind... Mind you.. we did not help them.. and this tower is made from the four of us playing... guess who lost... Me!
Evelyn shows amazing concentration I had never seen before.
Perfect placement. I guess playing with blocks pays off.
I love to brag about my kids.

2 comments:

Milly said...

Those are some awesome kids, Jasmine!!

chrissy said...

what? how? seriously, that blows my mind!