Wednesday, March 10, 2010

On the side Crafting Fun

As most of you know, I love to make stuff, sometimes my crafts don't come out very good at all, but this time, I think I hit a home run. (according to my supportive doteing husband, thanks Aaron)
I was messing around with an idea I had seen, and I came up with Crayon Roll Ups.
Here is part of the add I put on my Etsy account:
The Crayon roll up is made with machine washable bright flannel (green and blue jungle animals), and will bring hours of precious enjoyment. The design is fun and easy for all ages to roll with the elastic strap and large button. 3X6 when rolled, a perfect size to fit in your purse or diaper bag.

I have several pre-made and ready for shipment, though I can make custom crayon roll ups to fit your spacific needs (colors size etc.). The Crayon Roll up comes with 16 new crayons to fit in the 16 slots, ready to gift!
Perfect for a gift (or easter basket stuffer), or just for fun, your little one will love their Crayon Roll Up! $5.50 Link

Let me know whatcha think!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I think this is a great idea! How fun and usefull!

Milly said...

I love it, Jasmine!