Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Sweet Kiddies on Halloween!











Egan was Peter Pan, and Evelyn Tinker Bell. Aaron was Hook, and I was Tiger Lilly. (luckily we didn't get a picture of the grown ups. he he) We went to my Dad's super nice neighborhood in Camas and trick or treated. It only took Egan one house to figure out what he had to say to get FREE CANDY! Evelyn followed suit quietly, but just as happy. Egan yelled to my dad "Faster PaPa faster!" as he ran down the street. We then went to our ward trunk or treat and got even more. Aaron and I of course are benefiting from the spoils! Couldn't get the kids to look at me at the same time. I should cut and paste.. but I'm lazy.

2 comments:

chrissy said...

I love how you got the whole family in on the act!

Did you make those costumes yourself? They look awesome.

Harward said...

Yeah, I made em. We had a lot of fun. Halloween is one of my Favorite Holidays.