Monday, November 17, 2008

My Book Blog

This last year since moving to the northwest I have been working on this book, and I'm just about done with it. I had a dream one night of this great plot and love story. (After watching a Jane Austin Movie) Its about a young girl, a gentleman's daughter of wealth and station falling in love. The book is written with her Diary entries. I have copied my mom on a few chapters, and I think she likes it. I've decided to open up and allow those who want to read it, read it and maybe give comments and suggestions. (be kind =) I've created a blog where everyday I will post a new chapter, or Diary entry. This blog will be open by invitation only. If I haven't sent you an invitation and you would like to read it, let me know. Artwork for the "Cover" will soon be added.
I will be attaching a link from this blog.
Enjoy!

No comments: