Monday, November 17, 2008

The Bunk Bed

I'm sure all reading this know how WILD my kids are. Somehow they managed to break their beds last week. Egan had a cute spongebob toddler bed from wal-mart. Evelyn had her crib in the day bed setting. Some how they jumped and moved, and jostled the beds to pieces. Literally stripping the bolts. I don't know how it was done... but there you have it. So after searching for a while I found a nice inexpensive used Bunk Bed on Craigslist, we got it home. (I put it together myself while Aaron was at work, yeah for me.) The kids LOVE this bed, they love it so much, they smuggled a pen into their room, and drew all over the finished wood the morning after sleeping on it the first time! Total frustration is a word I use often in motherhood.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Maybe you can use KILZ over the ink and then paint the bed again? We've had to do this on walls alot. Your cousins were also very "creative" with pens, etc. I dunno, it might just be a good idea to let it go for now... until they're old enough to not do it again.