Thursday, November 11, 2010

Primary Program

Life has been so busy, and it keeps getting busier. Time has just flown by... So here I am doing catch-up on the blog.
The kids were involved in our Sunday primary program and both said their parts and sang well. Egan especially loved the song "Follow The Prophet" He was the most exuberant singing that one. Everyone laughed and enjoyed the show. I promised myself months ago that I would make Evelyn a new dress and Egan a new tie for the occasion.. and just like me I waited and procrastinated until the last minute... literally. I was busy sewing the Saturday night before the program. Evelyn LOVES her new red dress with white lining and lace. Egan's tie has road signs on it and he has worn it every Sunday since. Thanks to Aunt Dawn for the material for both the dress and the tie!



 Evelyn in her Red Dress


 Egan's Road Trip Tie. (If you like this I'm selling a bunch of them in 3 sizes on Etsy!)

Silly Girl Evelyn Just LOVES being Pretty.
Daddy and Egan: crazy boys.
Us that morning.... :P
Evelyn and Mommy...
More posts to come!

No comments: