Monday, November 22, 2010

One Year Ago Today .....

A few days before thanksgiving I would like to post publicly how Thankful I am for all the things I am blessed with. Happy healthy kids, A handsome smart affectionate hubby, an adorable dog, my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, my family and friends, and on my mind a lot today, I am thankful for my warm safe home. Last year on this day Egan started a fire in his room early in the morning and within minutes we were homeless.
Special Thanks:
Thank You to the smoke detector for working so well and saving our lives.
Thank You to to my hero hubby we were all safe and prepared.
Thank You for our ward family who helped us with our immediate need and future needs as well with furniture clothing and food!
Thank You Heavenly Father for the lessons we've learned, and the perspective we gained.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! 



1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

So grateful that everything worked out, what an intense experience.

I love the pictures of the kids getting ready for the Primary Program, they both look so incredible. I can't believe how long Evelyn's hair is getting, it is beautiful. The picture of Aaron and Egan is great because they really do look like father and son (just like they are). YOu have a wonderful family. I hope the job search has turned something up for your family. Take care.