Thursday, September 23, 2010

What They've Learned in School....

Ok, so everyday when Egan gets home from school we ask him, "So what did you learn in school today?" And he says what I'm sure most kids say, (I know I did) "Nothing"
Well, now I know better..

This morning after dropping off Evelyn at Preschoool, Egan started singing this song in the car on the way to his school. I've never heard before and it is just about the cutest thing on the planet. I begged him tonight to sing it for me again on camera so I can watch him sing it whenever I want. I figured I would share it with all of you too.
Thank you to Egan's teachers for teaching him this adorable song!
(hint: push pause on the blog's tunes, bottom left, before play on the video)

Evelyn  of course wanted to be the star as well, so we had her sing her favorite song.... so cute that she puts the two songs together.


No comments: