Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Burt Family Reunion.. babies babies babies!

August has completely flown by and I have neglected our poor blog. Oops :)

Every other year my mother's family meets together and we have a grand old time with all our cousins and aunts and uncles. This year we met up in Sequim WA, way way way north.. as close as you can get to Canada, on the other side of the water. Here are just a few pictures of the event.
Egan Loved the water and fishing with Grandpa!
My Brother "Uncle Cameron" to the Kids and cousin Solomon... Too Cool to hold still for a clear picture. Guess this one will have to do. :)
There were babies galore at the reunion.... Sister Harmony, Cousins Janina and Milly with their little ones.
Harmony's Baby Luminous... that's right, Luminous.. its growing on me and fits her well. We call her LuLu for short. She sang the entire reunion. Takes after her mama. Cuteness.

Janina's Baby Marshall fell in love with Lulu.. they played and laughed at each other every time they were close.
Marshall just about the sweetest natured baby was such a doll! Cuddly and sweet. Here is one of my favorite pics. Janina calls Marshall her Marshmallow... fits perfectly!
Me and My baby... Evelyn. She wore these pink sunglasses the entire time... this way everything is pink!
We visited with much more wonderful family than the pictures I took... I neglected my camera... but you get the gist. Love reunions. :)

No comments: