Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Haweee Pottow"

There have been so many projects this September. Here are a few that I got pictures of.
My grandpa has plum trees and he gave me a bunch of plums the last time we were down, I was able to successfully can several jars of plums and make a bunch of plum jam just like my Gramamom made. Yummy
For a lesson in my beehive class, we were studying Daniel and the Lions Den, I made lion cupcakes for the girls to tame. Fun Fun.


And my most favorite project of September.... Egan's new favorite thing is Harry Potter. Of course he has only seen the first 2 and doesn't get to see the scary parts, but he is obsessed with watching harry and his wand. He has been pretending he is Harry for a while now, so we plan on having him be Harry for Halloween.. I crocheted a Griffandore scarf, and made glasses out of electrical tape, toilet paper roll and silk flower stems. The wand he has is a twig from our tree out back. I have yet to make his cloak and we've decided that chopsticks are a little safer wands. I promise to post the pictures of our Halloween fun.

There is so much more to post, but so little time or ability to remember and just do it. The kids are getting bigger, and continue to say and do crazy things. I will make a better effort to post in the future!



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You've just been busy busy busy!!You are such a great mommy!

chrissy said...

you've been busy! i can't stand how cute Egan is in his Harry costume. i love it!