Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Family Reunion

This past weekend we were able to stay at a lodge at Mt. Rainier with my Dad, Step mom and most all the kids between them. Most of their kids have kids, so it was wild! so many little ones everywhere. Needless to say my kids had a blast with all their cousins. Here is Evelyn holding hands playing ring around the rosy with her cousin Jazlynn.

Family Picture outside on the porch. My dad and Lonna made us all matching shirts with our names on them for the reunion and for pictures that day. So fun to be matching.

Here is a group picture of the kids on my Dad's side and their kids. Harmony and I with our husbands and kiddos. While waiting for all the cameras to click the kids yelled a continuous "cheeeeeeeeeeesssseee" Its a good thing they weren't video cameras. he he.




1 comment:

Ben Ramsey said...

Wow, the family looks great! I miss you guys and hope we can visit before too much longer :)