Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Staow Waows" Light Sabors

Star Wars is Egan's new favorite thing. He likes to say "I'm doawf bettow!" My good friend Natalie in my ward here showed me the coolest thing to do to pool toys and ducked tape. We made light sabors! And hit each other with them all the time. All I did was cut them in half covered an end with black electrical tape, then three stripes of ducked tape, two thick black stripes and two thin stripes with a band of black on the top. Don't forget the grey button. Only took a few minutes to make, and about 50cents each. These sabors hold together so well and we're having a blast. I made green blue and red ones. Evelyn is the new sith, she will only play with red. =) We'll be making more for friends to play with at Egan's Star Wars themed birthday in July. Not too bad in comparison.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What a great idea! How fun! I should do that!