Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hair Cut!

I gonna be vain for just one post. I asked around in my ward to see if there was anyone who could cut hair in exchange for a massage. My hair hasn't been cut in almost 2 years, and not professionally cut for much longer. It was all the same length down to the middle of my back. SO heavy and boring! I got a response from a WONDERFUL lady in my ward who works with Evelyn in the Nursery. She came over today and did an AMAZING Job! I love it! I don't think I've looked this cute in... Ever. Thanks Marla Sharp!
I took all these silly pictures myself.. (what am I gonna do? Have Egan do it. he he)


3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

You're a babe. Great locks! Well worth the trade.

Tiffany said...

Sexy mama!! You go girl! It looks great!!

Carolyn said...

It looks great! I've always thought you were one of the most beautiful people I know. Not just being cheesy either, I promise.