Thursday, April 2, 2009

Neglect to the Blog

So, I've had so many projects lately, I've totally neglected my blog.
Here is a picture of the 5 dresses I made from an order in Texas!

My Step sister asked me to draw a picture of her friend's son with Christ who recently tragically died. (didn't turn out as I had hoped. Drawing Christ is extremely difficult, not to mention a little boy I've never met.)

A good friend in our ward gave us 8 old chairs she wasn't using, and I recovered them to match my Red Apple Kitchen.

I made red apple curtains to cover, (yes your viewing right) our shelves made of our entire year supply gathered this month. Whew!


Needless to say, its been a busy few weeks!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Wow, you have been busy!! Good luck with the potty training all over again! Sorry! I have a question. I put Peyton's dress on her for church and she managed to rip it before we even left to go to church because she got the heel of her shoe caught on the hem inside. So she ripped the stitching right off the edge of the dress. Would it be ok if I just sewed in the entire hem or would it not work with that fabric?? Email me when you get a chance.