Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Baby Brothers

My baby brothers are not so baby anymore! This last week I was able to take a few pictures of my brothers and family at Gramamom' funeral. I am in shock looking over them at how my brothers have suddenly become... Big!
Seth is turned on the left of this picture.. (didn't get a good one of him) Mosiah or "MoJo" is on the bottom, He's 8! So sweet calls me a lot just to say hi. I love it. Jaaron 13! Passing the sacrament, and playing all sports, not to mention that he plays 3 instruments in band. Totally adorable with more spunk and sass than even me! And you guessed it, that's Jameson too in a Navy Uniform!

Cameron is 17, and a total heart throb to all the girls in school. And to top it off, he's a gentleman clean an polished with high standards. A great example to the younger boys.

Jameson stands here in front of our front door trying his best to be serious. We had him over for a few short hours from South Carolina where he is studying (almost graduated) to be a nuclear technician for the Navy! Amazing stuff. I'm so proud of him. Way to go Jameson!

I didn't get a good picture of Seth (10), Malachi(4) or Brevin (13). We'll catch ya next time.
I will always cherish the time I was home helping with these baby brothers. I think they are growing up way too fast into amazing men. I love you guys.

No comments: