Monday, April 7, 2008

Too many Kids in the Tub!?

We went to stay with my parents over conference weekend, my sister came too with her two boys Solomon 3 (next to Egan) and Elias just 2 (right of Evelyn) And of course there is my baby brother Malachi or "uncle macky" up at the top. They got so dirty outside playing in the rain, we put them all in the tub! I'm sure they will hate me for showing the world their bathtub picture when they grow up, but its so cute!
After viewing our picture, it reminded my aunt of a Shel Siverstein poem:

There are too many kids in this tub.
There are too many elbows to scrub.
I just washed a behind that I'm sure wasn't mine,
There are too many kids in this tub!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

At least you have a big tub! This is a very cute picture.

Unknown said...

I love pics of kids in the tub!