Wednesday, January 15, 2014

neglect of the blogs

Anyone who knows what stage of life I'm in right now understands that blogging is not high on my priority list. (Husband, babies, kids, sleep... or is it another way around? Lol) With two babies taking up my time and energy its difficult to make time for myself not to mention organize pictures, write and announce on the Internet.  My laptop becomes a new toy when out so it has found a permanent home on my shelf.. not my lap. I also must admit that due to foster regulations I am unable to post a certain adorable member of my family and therefore have rationalized that I'll get to it when I can post pics.. but this process seems to be taking longer than planned..  But despite this I know all our family and friends would like to know we haven't fallen off the grid (nearly). So, with a new years resolution and a new capable phone... today and this week I will be updating and catching up.. I have about 5 months... here I go!

No comments: