Thursday, July 8, 2010

Couch Bound

Today we had our carpets cleaned and as it happens it's the hottest day of the year in the Northwest. We adventured out for a few hours hoping the carpets would be dry when we got home, but unfortunately they were not. Not wanting to take off again in the extreme heat the kids and I spent 3 hours watching tv, reading books and taking pictures of ourselves on the couch. Here are a few of the pictures of our silliness.
Evelyn gets more and more beautiful every day.
Quigly also joined us on the couch... he was a hot tired doggie.
Silly Kids. My kids are yin and yang: complete opposites in every way, but amazingly they complete each other and can't live without one another. I often get when I go places: "what beautiful twins" at heart I think they are, somehow they were meant to be siblings and Heavenly Father brought them together in our home.

Egan and I snapped this one before the dog got away...
The three of us... "Cheese"
Its funny how the best pictures and memories result from the strangest things.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

That is such a great comment that the kids were supposed to be siblings and Heavenly Father brought them together in your house. I completely agree. And they are both so stinking CUTE it should be illegal. Great pictures, you have a beautiful family.