Friday, October 24, 2008

Excited for Halloween!

Egan Has a new favorite movie! We were at a thrift store and found a copy of Peter Pan on VHS for really cheap and got it, because we are always ready for a new movie for them to get hooked to. (The last one was Mary Poppins... Egan ran around saying "Steppin Time") So he has watched Peter Pan every day as many times as I would let him for the last week. We decided to recycle Evelyn's costume from last year (Tinker Bell) that I made her because they didn't get an opportunity to wear them (moving). So I found some old green flannel that I had in my fabric stock and made up Egan a peter pan costume. Upon seeing it he insisted on wearing it, and not just for a minute, but all day! He ran around saying "Egan is Peter Pan, I can fly!" with his arms out running as fast as he can. "WEEE" I've hid it this morning. he he

Here he is reading his Peter Pan book, watching Peter Pan on TV and wearing his Peter Pan Hat. Too Cute. He's always loved hats, and this one at the moment is his favorite.



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cutest peter pan costume! Good job! I can't believe how big you kiddos are!! Sounds like you guys are keeping busy. Good luck with Aarons new job!

Jaclyn said...

Man you're good. I wish I could just make a costume on the fly. You're the best mommy ever! We miss you guys.