Thursday, May 1, 2008

What do I do?

So, I have this problem, and I am at my wits end. Both of my children have now decided that hiding around the corner, and taking off their clothes and peeing in on the carpet is fun. EVERY chance they get, they are pulling off their clothes! They are too old for this faze in my opinion, Egan already went through this over a year ago. What is the new fascination?! They know how to undo safety pins, and unwind packing tape from their diapers. They help each other!!. Remember my post saying that when I put them to bed, I put their footy PJ's on backwards with a t-shirt over the top so they can't undress themselves. They figured that one out too! What do I do? Any suggestions?

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

oh my goodness! I have no clue what to tell you about that one!! That would be very frustrating. I wish I had a great solution for you! You could try putting a belt on their pants really tight! =) Egan is old enough to know the consequences right. Try taking something very precious to him away like a favorite toy or he can't watch his favorite movie or cartoon until he stops doing it. Just trying to help.

Harward said...

Thank you,
You are right, They both understand the consequences of taking their clothes off. They also know mom gets very upset when they do it. A belt is a good idea, I know it will be only a matter of time before he figures that one out too, but it will be good while it lasts. I will try taking the toy or movie. Thanks a bunch!

Tiffany said...

If he figures out the belt, you could put it on backwards so he would have to tell you when he has to go potty and you would have to undo the belt and make sure he goes in the toilet!

chrissy said...

Oh no! It's been a few weeks since you've post this... has it gotten any better???

I know it's not funny, but I admit I laughed a little bit. Sorry! I could tell you a million ways to stop them from getting nekked, but I don't think any of them will work, since your kids seem to work together to take their clothes off!

Harward said...

Still doin it! This morning... Evelyn's diaper was undone under her onsie, and hanging out the legs on either side. Egan hadn't helped her yet to undo the onsie underneath.

chrissy said...

SORRY!!! Geez, what do you have to do, superglue their clothes on?!?

Dolores said...

LOL, Jasmine, going through the same thing here with my little ones. It's just a phase. ;o) Some day they'll be able to put their clothes ON, too!
Aunt Dolores.